1. Customer Order, manual entry/import/API data exchange, with verification process, support pre-receipt forecast.
2. Stock Receipt, manual or device scanning with label printing, followup by QC inspection, standard, return, or stock movement.
3. Stock In, base on rules and policy auto define stock position, support manual adjustment, preview stock in listing.
4. After Customer Order verified, trigger auto stockout with predefine policy, or manual stockout.
5. Picking, follow predefined rules and policy, prepare stockout listing. Manual or scan SKU code for confirmation.
6. Stockout, follow by distribution, packaging, enhancement, weighting process, till ship out for Courier.
7. Other Stock Management such as: Count Stock, Stock Adjustment, Freeze Stock, Stock movement, minimum Stock level
1. Shipping label Print
2. Stock handout to Courier Services
3. Stock Tracking
4. Order stock return verification
1. Base on different partners/customers pre-define charging rules
2. Warehouse/Shipping Fee
3. Quotation Management
4. Account Receivable/Payable
5. Stock in/out Report
6. Stock aging
7. Stock count
9. Stock position health status
10. KPI, stock count, ship out, stock movement, stock in/picking performance
1. Support API linkup and hardware interconnection, aim for automation
2. Real Time Data Monitoring
3. ACL user permission
4. Shelf management
5. Business Relationship Entities
6. Product and Category Management
7. Packaging management
8. Rules and Policies setting
9. Workout flow process adjustment
Bangkok CSG Logistic, daily 4000 parcel. Require 2 admin for print + 4 staff for packing. Comparing before and after using VVEBS WMS,